Our prices – a guide as at Jan 2022
One of the reasons that more people don’t have a Will in place is the perception that they can be expensive and time consuming to set up. When people ask us What does a Will cost?. they are pleasantly surprised by the answer. At Heritage Wills, we keep our services and fees as affordable and transparent as possible, so you never get any nasty surprises. Not only that, but included in the cost is either a telephone or online consultation.
Below is a guide to our typical charges:
- Last Will and Testament (Single Person) – £179
- Last Will and Testament (Couple) – £260
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Single Document) – £194
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Both Documents) – £294
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Four Documents) – £588
- LPA Registrations (Single Document) – £150
- LPA Registrations (Two Documents) – £239
- Discretionary Trust – £360
- Disabled Persons Trust – £360
- Lifetime Interest Trust – £360
- Family Asset Protection Trust (FAPT) – £3,345
- Family Provision Claim Form – £60
- Probate Services – £192 per hour + VAT
- Client Care Package – £42 per year (inc vat)
- Severance of Joint Tenancy (Mutual) – £135
- Severance of Joint Tenancy (Unilateral) – £199
- Administration fee (if over 10 named beneficiaries or 10 individual gifts) – £60
Trusts are priced on a per Will basis.
Severance of Tenancy is priced per property.
Get in touch for information on our full range of products and services