Our prices – a guide as at Jan 2019
One of the reasons that more people don’t have a Will in place is the perception that they can be expensive and time consuming to set up. When people ask us “What does a will cost?”. they are pleasantly surprised by the answer. At Heritage Will Writers, we keep our services and fees as affordable and transparent as possible, so you never get any nasty surprises. Not only that, but included in the cost is either a telephone consultation OR an initial visit to your home, daytime or evening and include VAT @20%.
Below is a guide to our typical charges:
- Last Will and Testament (Single Person) – £165
- Last Will and Testament (Couple) – £244
- Two Property Protection Trust Wills- £550 (Includes Trusts)
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Single Document) – £170
- Lasting Power of Attorney (Both Documents) – £275
- Discretionary Trust – £330
- Disabled Persons Trust – £330
- Lifetime Interest Trust – £330
- Probate Services – £185 per hour + VAT
- Client Care Package – £39 per year (inc vat)
- Severance of Joint Tenancy – £115
Trusts are priced on a per Will basis.
Severance of Tenancy is priced per property.
Get in touch for information on our full range of products and services